Third-Party Plugins UpToDate
Checks whether third-party plugins are up-to-date
This Plugin checks all installed Plugins for new releases when a MasterAdmin connects to the Server, or when he calls the command "/checkplugins".
Not every Plugin is automatically supported, its needs to register itself into a defined data structure, which does not require to have this plugin enabled.
For Plugin Developer
It uses the PHP function version_compare() to verify the version of the Plugins, so your Plugin version has to be compatible with that function to compare, see also http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.version-compare.php
To get your Plugin supported, follow the instructions in the Install.txt file. This process may be changed in the future if enough authors are supporting this.
Installation1. unzip the script to xaseco base directory
2. edit xaseco's plugins.xml and the include following line:Code:<plugin>plugin.third-party-plugins-uptodate.php</plugin>3. restart xaseco
Notes- This Plugin works only with XAseco/1.16+
- This Plugin works only with Trackmania Forever (TMF)
Changes in v0.9.3Changes:
Changes in the third_party_plugins_uptodate.xml:
- [PHP Notice] Undefined index: checksum on line 335 in file ... (thanks hacki65)
Changes in v0.9.2- Changed URL from the XML database
- Replaced own HTTP function with file_get_contents()
- Added xml config file with several options (thanks tm-alonso)
Changes in v0.9.1- This release requires XAseco/1.15b+
- Better checks for Updates: Now there is generated a checksum from the Plugin, which is used after version compare
- Plugin has been renamed from "plugin.third-party-plugins-uptodate.php" to "plugin.third_party_plugins_uptodate.php"
- Changed the URL from the Database
File Version Date Size Downloads tpplugins_uptodate(0.9.3).zip 0.9.3 2014-01-05 17.75 KB 385 tpplugins_uptodate(0.9.2).zip 0.9.2 2013-03-26 17.69 KB 449 tpplugins_uptodate(0.9.1).zip 0.9.1 2012-12-07 18.69 KB 558 tpplugins_uptodate(0.9.0).zip 0.9.0 2011-10-09 19.55 KB 592