A badwords plugin that charges coppers to unmute
SwearBox is a badwords plugin that mutes players for using badwords and charges them planets or coppers to unmute themselves.
Features- Filters badwords
- Mutes players after a defined number of warnings
- Charges to unmute players (TM² or TMUF only)
- Mutes TMNF players for a defined time
- Ability to charge more each time player is muted or mute for longer
- Remembers players even after they leave the server
- '/mute login' and '/unmute login' commands for admins
Important informationThis plugin will not work with 'plugin.muting.php'. The plugin also will not work with other plugins that use the /mute or /unmute command, for the same reason.
To use the payment feature on TMF, you must have a TMUF server. If your server is not validated the plugin will mute based on time only.
Installation1. unzip the script to xaseco base directory
2. edit xaseco's plugins.xml and include the following line:Code:<plugin>plugin.swearbox.php</plugin>3. restart xaseco
Changes in v1.1.0- Plugin for XAseco released
- Plugin made compatible with undef.de's Third-Party Plugins UpToDate
File Version Date Size Downloads swearbox(1.1.0).zip 1.1.0 2011-10-15 5.4 KB 1412