A badwords plugin that charges planets to unmute
SwearBox is a badwords plugin that mutes players for using badwords and charges them planets or coppers to unmute themselves.
Features- Filters badwords
- Mutes players after a defined number of warnings
- Charges to unmute players (TM² or TMUF only)
- Mutes TMNF players for a defined time
- Ability to charge more each time player is muted or mute for longer
- Remembers players even after they leave the server
- '/mute login' and '/unmute login' commands for admins
Important informationThis plugin will not work with 'plugin.muting.php'. The plugin also will not work with other plugins that use the /mute or /unmute command, for the same reason.
Installation1. unzip the script to xaseco2 base directory
2. edit xaseco2's plugins.xml and include the following line:Code:<plugin>plugin.swearbox.php</plugin>3. restart xaseco2
Changes in v1.1.0- Plugin made compatible with undef.de's Third-Party Plugins UpToDate
File Version Date Size Downloads swearbox2(1.1.0).zip 1.1.0 2011-10-15 4.32 KB 1254 swearbox2(1.0.0).zip 1.0.0 2011-10-04 4.22 KB 1022